Purchase a subscription
- Flexible scheduling tools
- Mobile & web based scheduling
- Online access for volunteers
- Sub requests
- Automatic reminders
- Service notes & resources
- Text messages
- Everything in the lite edition
- Online access for leaders
- Custom fields
- Sign-in kiosk
- Job folders
- Group scheduling
- Disaster recovery
Frequently asked questions
- Are there any setup charges?
No! There are no setup charges when it comes to setting up your Volunteer Scheduler Pro subscription.
- Is technical support included or billed separately?
Volunteer scheduling is hard, and we are committed to your success. Unlimited email and phone support is included in all Volunteer Scheduler Pro subscriptions!
- Are text messages (SMS) included or billed separately?
The optional text message reminders and announcements features are billed separately at $0.02 per text message sent or received.
- What is the minimum length of a subscription?
The minimum length of a Volunteer Scheduler Pro subscription is 3 months.
- Am I charged for volunteers who are no longer active?
Dormant volunteers are defined as volunteers that haven't been scheduled or submitted profile changes in 3 months. Dormant volunteers are not counted when calculating your subscription fee, but they can still sign in, review the schedule, and receive all emails and text messages.
- Can I bring my trial data over to my purchased subscription?
Absolutely! When subscribing, you will come to a "Preserve trial data" field. Choose the "I signed up for an VSP trial..." option and enter your trial activation code and password.
- Am I locked into the edition and number of volunteers I purchase?
No! You can always upgrade or expand your subscription. You may also request a downgrade before you renew your subscription by contacting us.
- What happens after I subscribe?
Once you complete the subscription process and payment is accepted, you will receive an email with your license activation code and directions for getting started with VSP.
- What's unique about the Standard Edition?
The Standard edition features the Sign-in Kiosk, custom fields, and more. Learn more to see if it's right for your organization.